Icelandic Lamb Horn Large Dog Chew
|Availability:||In stock (35)|
About IcelandicPLUS Lamb Horns:
- Made of Keratin, not a bone!
- Long-Lasting & Nutrient-Rich
- Reduce tartar & plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth
- Peace of mind – cleaned, boiled, and baked within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations
- 100% Edible – hours of chewing enjoyment for your pet
- 100% Natural – no additives, no preservatives, no supplements
- 100% Single Ingredient Dog Treat
Ingredients, Calories, and Guaranteed Analysis:
Ingredients: 100% Icelandic Lamb Horn
Calories: 3,500 Kcal/kg or about 200-300 kcal per treat (depending on size)
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 93.3%, Crude Fat (min.) 1.05%, Ash (max.) 0.88%, Crude Fiber (max.) 0.20%, Moisture (max.) 11.06%
Large Icelandic Lamb Horns range from 2.4–4.2 oz (68–119g) in weight and 6.5 - 7.3 inches in length. Recommended for medium and large dogs between 30 and 99 pounds.
The Icelandic+ Lamb Horn is a natural chew that helps your dog’s gums to be “brushed” as it is made of thousands of small fibers. If your dog’s teeth are not regularly brushed, you may experience some gum bleeding with their first Horn. This is natural and is actually a benefit as the Horn’s fibers are “scrubbing" the gum line. With continued use and additional Horns, you will see a remarkable difference in the health of your dog’s gum line and whiter teeth.
As with all dog chews, take the horn away if it becomes small enough to swallow. Always supervise while your dog is enjoying an Icelandic+ Lamb Horn.