Kitty's Garden Cat Grass with Planter
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Healthy and edible Oats, Wheat, Rye and Barley grass
- Grows in 4 to 6 days
- Aids with digestion
- Helps prevent hairballs
- Helps prevent ingestion of potentially toxic houseplants
- Sturdy wood frame keeps your cat from knocking it over
- Refillable with Kitty's Garden Kit
Instructions for Use:
- Pour 3 ounces of warm water onto each peat pellet in the growing compartments. Make sure there is one peat pellet in each compartment.
- Wait 10 minutes to absorb the water. Add more water as needed.
- Remove about 1 teaspoon of soil from each pellet and set aside
- Pour seeds from bag and disperse evenly into all compartments.
- Using the soil that you set aside in step 3, cover the seeds and lightly pack down.
- Add water if necessary to keep soil and seeds moist. Drain any excess water from the bottom tray.
- Do not allow the seeds to dry out. Lightly mist your garden daily to keep the seeds moist.
- Keep in a location that is between 65-70° F. Some seeds will sprout faster than others.
- When the grasses are 3” – 4” tall, you can treat your kitty to its garden!