Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Works to remove cat stains and odors
- Freshens with a light citrus scent
- Bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when it comes in contact with bio material to help remove organic stains and odors
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants, Citrus Fragrance, Enzymatic Blend and Odor Counteractant
CAUTION: People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpel and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.
EYE IRRITANT: Avoid contact with eyes; product may irritate eyes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.