Boxiecat Scent-Free Litter
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Instant Flat Top™ clumps
- Scoops easily, stays ultra clean
- Like a new bag after every scoop™
- Eliminates ammonia odors
- 99.9% dust-free
- Resists tracking
- Longer lasting
- For all litter box types
- For single and multiple cats
- Cats love it™
Clay-based clumping litter
One 28-pound bag lasts two cats approximately one month.
Directions for Use:
- Fill a clean litter box with 3 inches of litter, scoop daily.
- For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3 inches of litter.
- Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month.
- Veterinarians recommend one litter box per cat plus one (for example, for 2 cats, use 3 boxes) as well as scooping twice per day. This can prevent overuse of any of the boxes, and keep the boxes clean and fresh.
- For larger cats or cats with more frequent urination, more litter and additional cleaning may be necessary.
- Some of tracking is cat dependent (if a cat kicks or jumps from the box). To prevent tracking, use a high sided litter box, or a top entry litter box.
- Litter mats can also help trap particles before they can track beyond the litter box area.
- Placing the litter box in a location where cats do not have to jump out of the box can avoid unnecessary tracking.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling the litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains.