Earth Rated Poop Bags 300ct Roll Unscented or Lavender
|Availability:||In stock (12)|
- Perfect for backyard pickups
- 100% Leak-Proof Guarantee
- Tough on poop, easy on the piggy bank!
- Extra-long and extra-strong bags to protect your hands
- Tissue-style dispensing right out of the box
- Each box contains 300 13" x 8" bags
- Lavender and Unscented options available
About Earth Rated Bags:
Our dark green-colored bags contain an EPI additive which helps them to break down, unlike traditional plastic bags. As international standards vary by country, and in order to comply with all labeling regulations, we do not label our bags as biodegradable.
EPI is the developer of Totally Degradable Plastic Additive (TDPA) which is the technology used in our green-colored bags. EPI testing shows that TDPA allows the bags to break down as it reacts to variables such as heat, oxygen and agitation, is non-toxic and produces no harmful residue. We invite you to visit their website where you can find some further information on how EPI works!
Storage & Handling: Our dark green-colored bags contain an EPI additive which accelerates the breakdown process, therefore, we recommend keeping them for no more than 24 months. We also suggest storing them in a dry, cool area, as light and heat can accelerate the breakdown process.