Four Paws Aloe Ear Mite Treatment for Dogs .75oz

$9.49
Availability: In stock (1)

Product Information:

Four Paws Ear Mite Treatment for Dogs is specially formulated to kill ear mites quickly, easily and safely. It also contains aloe vera to soothe dog’s irritated ears and can aid in the removal of ear wax.

Diagnosis: Ear mites normally cause a dry, dark, brown, waxy exudate with crust in the ears of dogs. The mites are easily observed by placing some of the ear exudate on a dark surface and watching carefully for white specks moving or walking away. DO NOT probe, swab, or injure the delicate tissue of the ear when removing exudate. Inflamed, watery, or blocked ear canals indicate a more serious condition which requires the services of a veterinarian.

Warnings: Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals on medication. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with a large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins: 0.10% , Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.05%

Inert Ingredients: 98.85%.

Use Instructions:

Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals on medication.

Apply 5 drops of solution in ear and gently massage base of ear for 3-5 minutes. Leave solution in ear for another few minutes and then allow dog to shake its head to remove as much solution as possible. Wipe the remainder of liquid from ear with cotton.

Repeat treatment every other day until condition is relieved. Improvement is usually noted after two applications. This solution applied twice monthly will reduce the possibility of ear mite infestation and the accumulation of ear wax.

Precautionary Statements:

Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs with this solution. Do not use for prolonged periods of time. If condition persists or if irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.

Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish, birds, and other wildlife. Do not contaminate any body of water with this solution.

Physical Hazards: Do not store or use near heat or open flame.

First Aid:

If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. In case of emergency or for product use information, call (631) 434-1100 from 9AM to 5PM EST, Monday through Friday.

Storage and Disposal:

Store in a cool dry area away from heat and open flame.

If empty: do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

 

 

0 stars based on 0 reviews