Kong ExtremeDog Toy Black
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
- Mentally stimulating toy; offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- KONG black rubber formula is specifically designed for power chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Great for stuffing
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- Natural rubber
Recommended KONG Variety: KONG Classic is designed for dogs who are powerful chewers, especially persistent at chewing, or who tends to destroy their toys.If your dog is like most adult dogs, with an average chewing strength and chewing strategy, we recommend using KONG Classic. If your dog is a beginning or light chewer, we suggest using KONG Puppy.
When in doubt, KONG recommends always sizing up for safety.
|Dog Weight (lbs)||Recommended Kong Size|
|Up to 20 lbs||S|
|15 - 35 lbs||M|
|30 - 65 lbs||L|
|60 - 90 lbs||XL|
How to Stuff a KONG Toy:
Stuffing a KONG is easy. You can stuff anything that is safe for you dog to eat (in healthy amounts) into their KONG. For an added challenge, freeze KONG for 4-6 hours before giving to your dog. Top off the KONG with a larger treat or something sticky so your yummy ingredients don't fall out!
How to Clean a KONG Toy:
Soak in warm water with dish soap to loosen leftovers
Use bottle brush or old toothbrush to remove stubborn bits inside and rinse
- Or, wash in top rack of dishwasher