Petlock Max Topical Flea Treatment for Dogs 4 Doses
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Other Ingredients: =
Instructions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not allow children to apply product. TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR DOG, READ THE ENTIRE LABEL AND PACKAGE INSERT BEFORE EACH USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY. USE ON DOGS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON CATS, RABBITS, OR OTHER ANIMALS.
Read entire label before each use.
How to Open:
- Tear along perforation.
- Fold back the safety tab.
- Cut with scissors to open applicator.
How to Apply:
- Prepare applicator as shown in “how to open.”
- 5-10lbs and 11-20lbs: Apply the entire contents of the applicator to one spot. Part the hair on the dog back between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and gently squeeze to apply all the contents to the skin. Carefully avoid allowing the product to run off the side of the dog. Keep solution out of your dog’s eyes and do not allow your dog to ingest this product.
21-55lbs and Over 55lbs: Apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back of the dog from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each application site, part the hair of the dog until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and gently squeeze to apply all the contents to the skin. Do not apply an amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Keep solution out of your dog’s eyes and do not allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Discard empty applicator and packaging as described in the Storage and Disposal section.
- Under normal conditions the product remains effective for a month. In cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than one month. Do not reapply PetLock Max more often than once every seven (7) days. Once flea control is attained, return to a monthly application schedule.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on dogs or puppies under seven (7) weeks of age or weighing less than indicated on product packaging. Do not get this product in dog’s eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy or agitation) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15‐20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies call 1-855-844-4375. For consumer questions, call 1-888-846-4231.
Note to Physician:
Treat the patient symptomatically.
DO NOT USE ON CATS – MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.